Total Pageviews

Friday, December 10, 2010





Still at the Beach??? Yep!

I was laying awake thinking about the reality of life back in Vermont this time of year. Yes the holiday magic would be in the air. After all Vermont at Christmas is the picturesque New England Calendar photo...Norman Rockwell picture. However, as a living working Vermont teacher I would be so swamped with assessments and report cards I could hardly enjoy the festive holiday spirit.
But ahhhh... today I´m just leisurely enjoying the pacific coast. Not alot of stress here. The sunsets are wonderful. I posted a picture of the fishing boats created from tortoa reeds that Huanchaco is famous for. We are clocking in some good beach time. The kids like the old fashioned playground with see saws! No accidents today and everyone still has all their teeth! I need to remind myself to just do a special entry on safety in general....
Tomorrow we may leave Huanchaco maybe not. We´ll see how we feel. Everyone is getting excited to go to Ecuador. So we will probably start moving in that direction.